julho 25, 2010

Encontrei um post num blog com algumas frases-chave de alguns filmes, escritas em "propper english". Achei por bem partilhar :)

“We must acquire a larger vessel.”
- Jaws

“I’m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.”
- Snakes on a Plane

“Toodeloo you ghastly miscreant.”
- Die Hard 1,2,3,4

“Please remove your simian appendages from my person, you unwashed gorilla man-thing.”
- Planet of the Apes

“I shall return.”
- Every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie

“I am now fully versed in the combat stylings of “Kung Fu.”
- The Matrix

“I do wish I could cease committing acts of sodomy unto your delightful buttocks.”
- Brokeback Mountain

3 comentários:

João disse...

estava tudo bem até chegar à última citação - Delightfull buttocks??? lol muito bom

BigInJapan disse...

Like a phoenix from the ashes the blog is aliveeeeeee. Again :P

One is pleased.

Victor disse...

One is also please you are pleased :)